Want to know which court we need to refer Want to know which court we need to refer

I want to file case on FSSAI officers that they let him work at my premises. I complaint regarding them four month ago on jansunwayi portal. FSSAI officers confirmed me that FBO don't have license. I complaint about this to divisional commissioner still no action taken on FBO. Authorities said that they will take action. However that action pending since last four years. I just to know to can I file case against them at local civil court?

Requesting you to kindly provide me information regarding above case.

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
It is not clear from your question that what is your exact grievance and how FSSAI is involved here. In case you have some complaints towards FSSAI then you can file a case against them in High Court as they are government organization. I would suggest that you speak to some lawyer and explain your issues properly.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconPrivate cinema cafe - I want to open a cafe
Dear Client The design for the cafe is your own idea and it is legal in law. Go by the steps given below: Register your business entity, giving it a trade name. It could be proprietorship, partnershi...
question iconDriving licence releted
Dear Sir, You cannot drive simply because you declare as passed in the Test exam. You have to get official Driving License otherwise you will be treated as Driving without license.
question iconproduct related - can I used other companys bottle
Dear Sir, Without their consent you cannot use bottle of other company as they may raise some issue.
question iconLicense - can I obtain the drug license
Dear Client, According to the Drug and Cosmetic act, a person can only conduct the drug business and get drug license in the presence of any of these persons, Any Registered Pharmacist under State Ph...
question iconArms liecence
Dear Client, Handicapped person can apply for arms license but that person must be capable to use that weapon (in case if its mandatory to use), I mean he should be able to use the weapon even if he i...