ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Bail in fake 376 matter
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (523)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (387)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1954)
Commercial (69)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1526)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (77)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (479)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1051)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1862)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2751)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (137)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (52)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Bail in fake 376 matter

Placeholder image

Shekhar Sharma

posted 9 months ago

Dear Sir,
I had been trapped in fake rape matter. I got the interim from Delhi High Court as the charge sheet was filed during the hearing duration. Hence Delhi High Court grant interim till 23-7-18.
We filed the anticipatory bail in sessions which was not listened properly and Hon''ble judge refused to grant bail straight away and stated that he will dismiss the bail,, hence we withdrew the bail from sessions.
Now on 23rd July, MM court h/o charge sheet to us and ndoh was today. Today MM court stated that i need to go to JC according to law. We requested that kindly grant us protection till we appear in trail court, hon'ble judge refused.
On request, Hon'ble judge give us time till ndoh i.e. 14/8/2018 to produce either any law or judgement where we can convince the court that MM has power to listen or decide the bail.
Please suggest.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 4 of 4 Responses

A. Immediately contact local lawyers.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. You don’t have to go to JC
There is enough case law in your support
What is your status shown in the charge sheet
Without arrest/ on Bail/ suspect?

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon


Experience: 11 Year(s)

Responded 7 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Shekhar Sharma

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 7 months ago

Thanks for your valuable reply. Bail has been granted sir.


A. You need to assured court about if court grant bail then you must be follow all regulations and not interfere or giving pressure on any opposite complainant.consult with expert lawyer in criminal law

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[2]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Shekhar Sharma

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 8 months ago

Thanks a lot sir for advice but question is that MM has to commit file to sessions and v don't have any law or judgement that MM is having power to listen bail in 376 before committing file to sessions without any action taken i.e. either send me in J.C. or grant bail (which he is not having power). And we are searching the law or judgement for the same.


A. Get paid consultation

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon


Experience: 15 Year(s)

Responded 9 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us