Small scale business Small scale business

Dear Sir
I, D. M. Nagarajan, from Chennai. I learning to make melt and pour soap and diy perfumes at home basis. I don't have any industrial equipments. I just purchase melt and pour soap base and other raw materials in parrys, Chennai. For soap i only use double boiler method in gas stove and for perfumes i mix few drops of essential oils with distilled water, vegetable Glycerin, and witch hazel and don't use alcohol at any cost. My maximum quantity of making will be within 100 nos. I just started as a hobby only apart my job as factory manager in small concern.
My Question is
Do i need a license or certificate for selling these types of goods? What will be documents i should provide? And need guidance to start the business.
Yours
D. M. Nagarajan
9384044991

A.Dear Client
To run a business you need to have a trade license from the local authorities in addition to the GST and formation of a business firm if you choose to go bigger. Once you decide to make the business bigger then you will have to have few more complainces.

There are no specific courses or licenses for soap or perfume if you do not plan to sell it large scale.
You can run a small business without any interference.

question iconPrivate cinema cafe - I want to open a cafe
Dear Client The design for the cafe is your own idea and it is legal in law. Go by the steps given below: Register your business entity, giving it a trade name. It could be proprietorship, partnershi...
question iconDriving licence releted
Dear Sir, You cannot drive simply because you declare as passed in the Test exam. You have to get official Driving License otherwise you will be treated as Driving without license.
question iconproduct related - can I used other companys bottle
Dear Sir, Without their consent you cannot use bottle of other company as they may raise some issue.
question iconLicense - can I obtain the drug license
Dear Client, According to the Drug and Cosmetic act, a person can only conduct the drug business and get drug license in the presence of any of these persons, Any Registered Pharmacist under State Ph...
question iconArms liecence
Dear Client, Handicapped person can apply for arms license but that person must be capable to use that weapon (in case if its mandatory to use), I mean he should be able to use the weapon even if he i...