Q. Debt pending

Anonymous

Q.Debt pending
Hello,,i m mr roshan from ahmedabad..i m civil work contracter..3 years ago i complete one project of around 2.5cr on contract base but company does not paying me full amount..now yet around 25lacs is pending..they r not picking up my phones and they dont meet me..i dont have any valid proof of contract..so now what should i do ?? Plz guid me..

A. ) an oral agreement is enforceable in the court of law. Provided, it fulfills other essentials (of Sec. 10) of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 you have to prove it with sufficient evidence. Send a legal notice by a local advocate from Vidhikarya. If they don't reply or pay the remaining balance, then lodge a complaint with the local police station for breach of contract, breach of trust and cheating. Parallely file a winding up petition before NCLT

A. ) Dear client your query is critical to prove about your contract.if you have valid proofs regarding remaining amount then better way to send legal notice through lawyer for payment . If they didn't reply you then you can approach to court for recovery and also file criminal complaint of frauds cheating and criminal breach of trust.

Pradeep

A. ) It requires, complete investigation regarding mode of transaction for contract and payment made in pursuance there of so that any clue can be find out. Even verbal contract is valid contact.

A. ) By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir you should file recovery suit against them. If you have all records about communication.of phone calling.or transection record it is sufficient for as a evidence

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. ) Dear Client, if your debt or your payment is due with company since 3 ys. But did you issued any mail or post any notice or letter of your demand for due debt from that company.if yes then ok, if not u may be in trouble to get back or challenge legally. So pls. Contact me for further advice.

Siddharth Singh

A. ) You can file the case of recover of amount. As you can use the transaction or conversation between you and the contractor to show the proof of contract