Q. Threten to destroy someone's privacy

Anonymous

Q.Threten to destroy someone's privacy
They were in a relationship for 3 years and they ended their relationship before 3 months back. He has some private pictures of her and now he is blackmailing her to fulfill his desires. She can't even share the situation with the family. She is helpless. Is there any way to solve this issue without any concern to the family.

Pradeep

A. ) An FIR may be lodge against the person who is black mailing you but you will have to share such facts with investigation officer and proof to substantiate your allegations.

A. ) lodge a complaint with the local police station (Mahilla Cell). Get her complaint registered as FIR u/s 376/386 IPC. The identity of the victim is always protected. No need to worry about that. Alternative lodge a online complaint with the National Commission for Women by visiting their website.

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A. ) She has two options available to her. One is to approach a woman`s police station and give a complaint against him and ask for confidentially dealing with it. Two is to get a legal notice issued to him by an advocate, I can do it through my lady associate.

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. ) Dear Client, without any delay or second thought , lodge a FIR at her nearest police station, stating facts and what he has yours personal information or vedio, pics, any call records , e mails etc. Contact Advocate of your nearest

Adv Avdhesh Chaudhary

A. ) U should warn him for police action. If still problem exists u may go for filing complain in front of supeiror officer of police with request to get this problem sorted out. Most probably ur problem will be solved. Getting black mailed is not solution but in turn will increase ur problem. For more brief u may call me in by getting my contact details from this legal site

A. ) dear client you need to file police complaint as soon as possible.

A. ) By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir you can try to inform about to the police officers. If they are ready then solve it. You should convenience

Shailesh Kumar

A. ) Any how if you register your such information to the police in general way there may chance to matter leak to your family members, you can only try to make it confidential as far as possible. You should give such information with effective way to the Superintendent of Police in concern with request to make the matter confidential.
To know in detail you may contact with me getting my information from the site.
Click LIKE button to get more effective advice on the subject.

Shailesh Kumar
A High Court Lawyer

Raghu Rajegowda

A. ) she will lodge a police complaint against him and Professional Lawyer in Cyber Crime through Vidhikarya to take up the issue on all aspects of the case to help & protect your personal interest quickly.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

She is studying in Bangalore and if her family comes to know about this situation they will not allow her for further studies. So she will never complaint to the police. She has become helpless!!!

Namitabh Kothari

A. ) The only way is to file Poiice complaint immediately.
He will continue blackmailing and harassing because he knows that you are not taking any action against due to your family fear.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

I don't know what can I do for her. I even force her to complaint against him. But she is ready to commit suicide but not ready to face this matter for fear of her family.

Namitabh Kothari

Replied 1 year ago

We need to talk to her and we will help her.
Kindly contact VIDHIKARYA immediately for further discussion.

A. ) By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir please you Should approach to the nearest police station and register your complaint against them.only for her safety.

Ashish K Dongre

A. ) Take help from police, they will definately help you.

A. ) She must communicate to him to stop this and destroy the photos or else she will lodge a police complaint against him. If he is destroying then its fine otherwise she must lodge an FIR against him and for sure the guy will be behind the bar if the facts are proven.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

She even prayed to delete those pictures but he disagreed to delete it. He hack her facebook account too. She will never complaint to the police because she never want her family to know about this matter or get trouble of this matter.

Rajeev RJ

A. ) You have to file Police complaint against that person.

A. ) You have a serious & complex issue, better to consult a Professional Lawyer in Cyber Crime through Vidhikarya to take up the issue on all aspects of the case to help & protect your personal interest quickly.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

I appreciate your advice sir.... But she won't as she don't want her family to get involve in this situation.

A. ) By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir immediately you should approach to the nearest police station and register your complaint against them

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

If she complaint to the police... Her family would come to know about the situation which she doesn't want and her studies will be over... I'm feeling pity for but can't do anything...