Change in DOB - in my SSLC Change in DOB - in my SSLC

I want to change my DOB in my SSLC, puc and degree certificate


Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client, application for change of Date of Birth (DOB) in SSLC and PUC Marks Card is also available in the relevant website. You can save the Application Form in PDF Format or can directly take a printout for filling. You can alternatively consult a lawyer and prepare a legal affidavit to that matter and get it verified by a first class magistrate and submit a copy of this in your school along with application for correction in your DOB in school records.

Hope this helps!

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconallotted car parking area use for society member for your function
If the owner of the said car parking has no problem to use that space for organizing a function then no one should have any problem regarding the same but it must be confirmed that the said car parkin...
question iconCollege not returning my marks sheet
Dear Client, Colleges cannot use educational qualification certificates, submitted by a student at the time of admission, as a bait to recover monetary dues when the student is about to leave the inst...
question iconPagoda property transfer of name
Dear Client You do not need to forge registration of anything. You may be in trouble if you do so under various penal provisions. Hope it helps
question iconService matter - am eligible for promotion
Dear Sir, History of your service is required to answer your question. It seems there was stoppage of one year increment with cumulative effect it is nothing to do that with your promotion. If you go...
question iconReligion change - I changed to Christianity
Dear Client, As it was your birth caste and you changed it back to normal therefore you will probably still get the benefits of the caste.