Can same sex couple live with an affadavit? Can same sex couple live with an affadavit?

Athough marriage between same sex couple is not legally recognised in India but I want to know whether a same sex couple can look ve with an affadavit with mutual agreement in India?

Responded 2 weeks ago

A.Dear client, India has decriminalised section 377 of the Indian Penal Code excluded consensual homosexual intercourse from its ambit. But legal protection have not been given for same-sex marriages therefore homosexual couples are left with only one option to carry their relationship as live-in relation couples.

It is very difficult if anybody lodge complaint. Law not recognizing not only marriage at also live-in relationship of same sex people.

question iconFamily issue
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you need to convince your husband to stop this activity. If the condition remains the same, you can seek divorce.
question iconWhat to do my brother tortures my parents mentally and physically?
Sir you can file for a complaint of harassment against your brother with the permission of your parents
question iconharessment from a woman
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you should report this activity in the nearest police station in order to address this issue.
question iconPocso issue - Due to matrimonial issues
Dear Sir, It has become common for most of the spouses who are in disputes to take Posco Act and lodge false complaints against in-laws etc. The better course of defence is to go to High Court and get a stay order on such false FIR and ultimately it may be quashed.
question iconCivil stand certificate
Dear Sir, Such certificate normally will be issued by Revenue Department that Tahasildar or you may get declaration notarized and submit the same if it is acceptable.