Neighbour's trees are growing very close to my compund wall Neighbour's trees are growing very close to my compund wall

My neighbour's trees are growing very close to my compund wall and even growing into my space.
These are big trees like Mango, coconut. The person has kept sufficient space from his building for these trees, knowing very well that roots of the tree can damage the wall. I have requested the person to cut those trees completely as they are not only affecting my area but also can damage my compund wall. But he is not responding at all to my grievance.

What I need to do in this case. (Note:- My residential area is not a municipalty area).

Responded 3 weeks ago

A.Dear Client, You can file a suit for removal of the trees under the law of nuisance before the civil court of law as this is the private nuisance for you if only you want to take action. In fact, if you all can come together then you all can file a police complaint for public nuisance and then police will take care of it.

You can go to Police Station and lodge a complaint and also go to local authority office that is Municipality etc.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for your advice.
Regarding local authority :- Our area/locality is not a Municipality area. So, which local office has the authority to address these kind of problems created by a neighbour.

question iconMutation of Ancestral property in Delhi
Dear Sir, Please go to the concerned office and check list and accordingly try for mutation. The available documents seems to be sufficient.
question iconSale agreement validity
Dear Sir, In all it is valid for 3 years from the date of its execution. It is the duty of prospective buyer to claim such a amount by issuing a legal notice.
question iconFamily property issue
Dear Madam, Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.— (1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set out in section 16,— (a) firstly, upon the sons and daughters (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) and the husband; (b) secondly, upon the heirs of the husband; (c) thirdly, upon the mother and father; (d) fourthly, upon the heirs of the father; and (e) lastly, upon the heirs of the mother. (2) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1),— (a) any property inherited by a female Hindu from her father or mother shall devolve, in the absence of any son or daughter of the deceased (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) not upon the other heirs referred to in sub-section (1) in the order specified therein, but upon the heirs of the father; and
question iconGrandfather property issue
Dear Sir, Even ill legitimate children are entitled for equal share in the property of their father. Thus you are entitled for equal share.
question iconLoan not being returned.
Dear Sir, Getting status quo depends upon various factors like your title deeds, contents there in and Khatha certificates.