Internet banking fraud - transferred money Internet banking fraud - transferred money

Someone is transferred money from my grandmother account after his death then what should I do ?

Responded 3 weeks ago

A.Go to your branch manager and take the bank account statement. In case you don't get to know much from this, go to the police station and lodge a complain. Further, as taking money from deceased bank account it illegal, and that too through such unlawful manners, you can sue the person after the help of police and it's investigations!

You have to go to Cyber Police Station and register FIR. The Police may investigate and trace out the culprit.

question iconData entry job liya tha
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, nobody can do make any complaint against you. They are just trying to threaten you and you do not need to worry about it.
question iconOnline fake agreement
Dear Sir, Such complaints are many. You may just ignore all such demands and learn a lesion from it and start new career.
question iconFraud reportedly 5 secs to bank
Dear Sir, You may immediately lodge complaint with higher authorities of Bank and also with cyber Police and try to recover the same.
question iconData entry agreement - trapped
Dear Sir, You may lodge complaint with local police or just neglect their calls. They cannot do anything there are doing cheating business.
question iconCyber stalking
Dear Sir, Section 468 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973 468. Bar to taking cognizance after lapse of the period of limitation. (1) Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Code, no Court shall take cognizance of an offence of the category specified in sub- section (2), after the expiry of the period of limitation. (2) The period of limitation shall be- (a) six months, if the offence is punishable with fine only 1. Provisions of this Chapter shall not apply to certain economic offences, see the Economic Offences (Inapplicability of Limitation) Act, 1974 (12 of 1974 ), s. 2 end Sch. (b) one year, if the offence is punishable with imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year; (c) three years, if the offence is punishable with imprisonment for term exceeding one year but not exceeding three years. (3) 1 For the purposes of this section, the period of limitation in relation to offences which may be tried together, shall be determined with reference to the offence which is punishable with the more severe punishment or, as the case may be, the most severe punishment.]