Employment and labour - joined one company in dec 2021 Employment and labour - joined one company in dec 2021

I have joined one company in dec 2021 and resigned on 6th June 2022, I was in probation and it was not mentioned to serve notice period during probation but at the time of relieving they asked me to serve 2 months notice period or pay salary of 2 months, I was leaving company on my mother medical terms and shared all the documents as well but then they asked me to sign a declaration that I can't work anywhere for 3 months which was not feasible for me so I abscond but now they have sent a legal notice stating I have to pay 2 months salary within 15 days.


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case since the agreements doesn't mention to serve notice you can obviously file a case against the authority for unusual demand of money.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconManager - currently working in a pvt ltd company
Dear Sir, You may approach following authority or get issue a legal notice. ==================================================================== Please approach the following authority or similar au...
question iconRape - was peer pressured into drinking
Dear Madam, u have to approach Senior Police officers to register FIR or file a 482 Cr.pc petition to issue certain directions to the concerned officers.
question iconRegarding not giving reliving letter
Dear client, You can request your employer to immediately issue the relieving letter. If he does not obliges, send him a legal notice demanding that he immediately issue the relieving letter along wi...
question iconSalary pay - leave on immediate bases
Dear Sir, Please approach the following authority or similar authority in a state The Office Commissioner of Labour Karmika Bhavan, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-29. 080-2975307...
question iconRegarding NOC for job change
Dear Sir, Now you can get the NOC from your present employer and face the interview for new job otherwise you may be denied new job.