Against my step mother - filed false complaint Against my step mother - filed false complaint

My step mother has filed false complaint of dowry act and domestic violence against every member of my family. Even my father... How to deal with it? Since it is a false case but we have no help and my father got arrested yesterday we want him to bailed as soon as possible.plz help us...we are teenagers we are not getting what can we do. My father is a very kind hearted man. He has obeyed all the demands of my stepmother but now she wants him to leave us and name all the properties in her name moreover 10 lacs ..which is very high for our middle class family...my father disagreed on being away with us so she filed case against him...plz save him ??? otherwise we wil dieeee due to this torture of hers??????

A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in situation you must approach a good lawyer and get a bail done. After that you can file a case for wuashing of the FIR and cintenst the case.

Jagannath S Pawar

A.Where you reside and in which Court or Police station your matter going on? Hire some.good lawyer and try for bail initially. No need to obey demands which are unrealistic and extorting type. Your father can contest the case and also Petition for quashing of the case if it is false and without any evidence material.

question iconAdopted bacha apne biological parents ko nhi chhodna chahta is case me ky kre
Dear Sir, whether the said adoption was legal? Comfortable atmosphere is to be created for the adopted child. Otherwise u can not force the child to reside in the house of adopted parents.
question iconHindu Marriage Act
Dear Sir, It is forbidden but if your family members have no objection then u can go ahead but at any future point of time u may have to face trouble.
question iconMy father is 72 yrs old - he is trying to sell our house
Hi Client, If the property is in his name he has all the right to sell the same. However, he has to take care of his wife and son if( he falls under the dependent category). You cannot stop him from s...
question iconCourt Marriage - What is the process
Dear Client Court Marriage in one day 1. Total cost Rs. 12500. no hiden cost. But if bride or groom has UP address then total cost Rs 9000 2. the age of boy should be 21+ and that of girl 18+. 3. Tota...
question iconLesbian marriage
Dear Client Lesbian marriage is not recognised by our indian laws so it becaomes void. Hope it helps.