SC ST -have received a legal notice SC ST -have received a legal notice

I have received a legal notice at my residence address through dak in which they have mentioned my caste. So please tell me what should I do?

A.Dear client, until and unless your caste has been mentioned in order to harah you and make fun of you, it is not a crime. Hence you cannot do much about it. However, you can always report and check it out.

question iconCollege fights , ragging
Dear client, 1800-180-5522 call this number and file a complaint against your college and students involved in it. Or, www.antiragging.in go to this website and file an affidavit.
question iconRejecting from job because of not providing Vaccine Certificate
Dear client, No, it is not a valid ground to reject you from the job. You can challenge it in the court.
question iconHow to get back my son's 10th marksheet and TC as we discontinue from course
Dear Sir, Such blackmailing tactics being used by many universities/institutions. Go to High Court and get a direction to the institution to return the original.
question iconAbusive neighbour woman
Dear client, The key points of this are to remember to: 1. Not get angry as it will escalate the situation. 2. Remain calm even if the neighbour doesn’t. 3. If the neighbour becomes aggressive, retre...
question iconNGO Harrasment
Dear Client, Please consult a lawyer near you and file a petition against the Ngo and the police for harassment and immediate return of your dog. The court will assess the situation and pass a judgem...