Online fraud. No service rendered after payment. Online fraud. No service rendered after payment.

I paid Rs. 30K to an online portal for services they promised. After payment they never rendered any service and just stopped responding. The company is based out of Delhi. I live in Delhi. What do I do to get refund?

A.Dear Client
You need to send the portal/company a legal notice to refund the money with some compensation for the loss and sufferings. You can also file a consumer case against that portal.

Adv Chakrapani Madupu

A.send a legal notice to the hirer the online portal for services based at Delhi
send a legal notice to the hirer the online portal for services based at Delhi

question iconCYBER CRIME , online banking FRAUDULENT
Dear Sir, It has become common for the bank people to allow such online fraudulent activities. You may go to Office of Banking ombudsmen.
question iconcybercrime and blackmailing
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you should immediately lodge a complaint regarding this matter.
question iconData entry job liya tha
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, nobody can do make any complaint against you. They are just trying to threaten you and you do not need to worry about it.
question iconOnline fake agreement
Dear Sir, Such complaints are many. You may just ignore all such demands and learn a lesion from it and start new career.
question iconFraud reportedly 5 secs to bank
Dear Sir, You may immediately lodge complaint with higher authorities of Bank and also with cyber Police and try to recover the same.