Registration for Self Drive Car Rental Agency Registration for Self Drive Car Rental Agency

What registration and requirements we need to open a Car rental agency like zoomcar.

A.Dear Client
What you want to do is run a busines of offering cars on rent to people on subscription and to do that what you need is to have a business firm (Partnership/Company) and then get the local compliances done like trade license, professional tax etc. Once you purchase the cars for rental then you will have to get the cars registration done under commercial category.

question iconWill i pay stamp duty and registration charges or it will automatically transferred to my name for free
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, these things depend on local laws, hence, it is advisable to consult a local lawyer.
question iconVehicle RC - purchased Scooty from Showroom
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can approach the Court in order to resolve this issue. You can put forth your contention there.
question iconProperty partition - We are 6sbilings 4sons and 2daughter
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, that one person cannot do much about it, so you can go ahead.
question iconProperty deed - unregistered document
Dear Sir, It cannot be registered now but it can be written again and if parties are ready to execute the required document then you can get it registered. Otherwise file a suit for declaration and establish your ownership and get a Civil Court Decree.
question iconAntient farm land not registered any where
Dear Client You will have to showcase the existence of property as ancestral property and get it mutated in the name of the earlier owners or pay the property tax on that and establish the records for the land. Then you can try to get it registered.