Senior citizen harassment & domestic violence Senior citizen harassment & domestic violence

10-08-2022: How can I compain against domestic violence against senior citizens in Odisha. I am Minati Biswas, Age 64.

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client
You should approach the Protection Officer designated by the government in each district and the Protection officer shall help you to lodge the complaint with the local police as well start the case in Judicial Magistrate's court.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconDomestic violence - My father is very cruel man
Dear Sir, There are several provisions under domestic violence Act. First confirm whether your mother is ready to lodge complaint against your father.
question iconBlackmail - I was just listening to music on road
Sir if they go ahead with complaint you can seek for a lawyer and also file a case for harassment, and you shave to proof your innocence so try to contain as much evidence as possible
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the parents are the guardians of a minor. The child is harassing the parents. Thus, a legal action can be taken.
question iconPWDVA SEC 29
Dear Sir, The only relief he can get from High Court and you can go to High Court and seek a direction to the lower court to end the long pending case within next 90 days.
question iconMy boyfriend is torturing me and blackmailing me me
You need to tell you parents and then make a harassment complaint in your nearest police station against your boyfriend