Domestic violence against Senior Citizen Female Domestic violence against Senior Citizen Female

10-08-2022: Whom to contact for domestic violence and harrasment and continuous threat of being killed. My daughter and her husband are continuously harassing me for my house. She is staying with us and sometimes goes to visit her husband who is staying in a rented house located very near to our own house(owner). She even has a Kid (boy) who is staying with is since birth. I do all the child's tasks like taking care, food, clothing, schooling,etc. Being mother and father they don't care about their child. I being a human for the sake of humanity is taking care of her child but along with that I am facing both physical and mental torture form her. I even went to local police for help and even gave them in writing. I feel helpless now. W
God knows what will happen to the kid. According to me she and her husband are after the house(property) as she wants my death. My son is also staying with me and is writing this question on my request. My son is also helpless in this matter. I just want to know that is there anything that can be done so that atleast the kid becomes safe? Can my daughter get punishment like jail if possible? Please guide me.
Name: Minati Biswas
Age: 64
Address: will share later

A.Dear Client
I am sorry to know about the situation and feel bad about you. What you can do is to go and meet the Protection Officer and lodge a complaint to him/her. In case you are finding it difficult to approach then you can take the help of a lawyer for this.

question iconDomestic violence - My father is very cruel man
Dear Sir, There are several provisions under domestic violence Act. First confirm whether your mother is ready to lodge complaint against your father.
question iconBlackmail - I was just listening to music on road
Sir if they go ahead with complaint you can seek for a lawyer and also file a case for harassment, and you shave to proof your innocence so try to contain as much evidence as possible
question iconDOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the parents are the guardians of a minor. The child is harassing the parents. Thus, a legal action can be taken.
question iconPWDVA SEC 29
Dear Sir, The only relief he can get from High Court and you can go to High Court and seek a direction to the lower court to end the long pending case within next 90 days.
question iconMy boyfriend is torturing me and blackmailing me me
You need to tell you parents and then make a harassment complaint in your nearest police station against your boyfriend