WhatsApp chat - Calling from unknown number WhatsApp chat - Calling from unknown number

Calling from unknown number and blackmailing for girl' through WhatsApp chat

A.In my humble suggestion, you should approach the nearest police station and report the case for any action to be taken.

A.Dear Client
Avoid taking such calls and any call on whatsapp from the unknown number as this scam is very rampant wherein a girl will have video chat with you and later you will be blackmailed to pay the scmasters.

question iconFraud case - I informed in SBI bank
Dear Sir, It is not so easy to get refund or he may not get refund until you get issue a legal notice and approach Consumer Court.
question iconTechnological Problems
Yes your opinion and view both are absolutely correct but still you need to have a direct advocate for better remedy and solution.
question iconMy money has detected from bank by fraud call
Dear Client, The credit/debit card/Net bnaking holder or account holder should lodge a complaint with the concerned bank and block the card or account immediately. Information should be collected fro...
question iconMental torture - trusted a person on love
Dear Client I wholeheartedly understand your situation. Since, it's been 3+ years, I would suggest you go for him through a legal procedures. You can file a FIR in nearby station and seek their help i...
question iconFrud loan app harrasment
Dear Client You should block or ignore those messages. As you have not taken loan, you should not be afraid to take them to the legal proceedings. You can also lodge FIR against them for regular and...