Kptcl Employment (Compassionate Grounds) Kptcl Employment (Compassionate Grounds)

Respected Sir/Madam Im an adopted son (Age 20) of my deceased Mother who was working in KPTCL and was in service and had a 14 months service left to retire , My mother had expired in the year 2018 while in the service still and I was of 15 age that time and couldnt reach out to help to anyone at that particular time can i get my deceased mothers job on compassionate Grounds or pension to me i have all court order related to my adoption but my mother has not added my name in the nomination list before her death as it was unexpected is there a rule to provide employment to adopted son

A.Dear client , I am sorry to hear that but I this case you can file complaint before the court for appropriate remedy.

You may approach High Court or Service Tribunal as may be advised by your advocate and seek necessary relief of appointment.

Anonymous

Okay sir thankyou very much but will I get this job because there is rule to submit documents within one year of death but I submitted after 14 months because of wrong guidance

question iconNotice Period
Dear Sir, U can ask your employee to continue to serve for notice period as there is a relevant clause in your offer letter.
question iconRemove from job without intimation
HI client, Send them a legal notice through your advocate,as the reason for such termination cannot be refused including the other factors too. Thanks and Regards SIMI PAUL
question iconForced Resignation
Dear Sir, You may contact the following authority: Please approach the following authority or similar authority in a state The Office Commissioner of Labour Karmika Bhavan, Dairy Circle, Bannergh...
question iconPlace of filing FIR or complaint against Employer
Dear Client it would be better to compliant at the nearest police station of the companies jurisdiction. Hope it helps
question iconAttestation form for government job
Dear Sir, yes you are entitled for Government Job, because any punishment including effect of substantial punishment ends 2 years from its effect.