IA order for restraining respondent IA order for restraining respondent

I filed RCR against wife and IA for restraining wife to take my son away from me was also served but pending for order. . Wife came back to stay with me after receiving RCR notice. But not compromising to accept some conditions about taking away child , for closure of RCR. Can IA grant order for wife's taking my son away before closing RCR case? Advocate says, it is not possible to file GWop and court can't grant custody to father. But I also want my wife to stay with me as my son requires both parenting. On one hand she says that she came back to stay with me and filed memo for compromise ( copy not received by me) but on the other hand she wish for filing divorce. What should I do now?

A.Dear client, I I sorry to hear that but in this case it is highly unlikely and a separate case needs to be filed.

It is not possible in RCR case. You have to file separate case under the provisions of GW Act.

question iconChild Custody to father
You need to file a custody suit against your wife before the local district court of your jurisdiction so that you get the sole custody as well as visitation right during the pendency of the suit.
question iconChild kidnapped by father
Dear client, Under the laws on violation of child custody, A parent who does not have legal custody of a child can be convicted of parental kidnapping. Conflicting civil custody orders and the involv...
question iconchild custody after 4 years of divorce
Dear Sir, Since the question of child custody is not finalized, so either you have to get NOC either from your husband or file a permanent child custody case and get interim order to take the c...
question iconMinor child custody - wife was thrown out of house
Dear client, Both the parents have an equal right to the custody of a child. However, who gets the custody of a child is still a question which the court has the power to decide upon. Moreover, when...
question iconChild custody - I am working mother
Dear client, A child should stay with grandparents only in case of third-party custody. Third-party custody: If both the parents are either deceased, are unfit to take care of the child, or are abusi...