law on allowing husband in scan room law on allowing husband in scan room

yesterday I went for my anomaly scan. Doctor said there is some spot is showing in your babies heart so I asked doctor to allow my husband to come inside and let him see. He said husbands and relatives are not allowed according to Karnataka's is that true? which law is this where parents are not allowed to see there child. plz answer.


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening.
Thank you.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconRefund of Rs.80000 deposited at Kolors, Palavakkam
Ma'am you should send a legal notice to the concerned company regarding refund of paid amount including compensation. If the concerned company fails to pay back on time then you must file a complaint before the District Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission of your local jurisdiction against the concerned company for its fraudulent activities.
Dear Client, You can withdraw the money you have invested in stock markets anytime as no rules are preventing you from it. However, there are fee, commissions and costs that you have to consider. Therefore there are no auch rule and you can file FIR against such companies.
question iconMisbehavior by neighbour
Dear Client, You can go to the same police station and ask for reopening of the case. As the problems caused by the neighbour.
question iconMedical Negligence - My daughter born with a birth defect deceased
1. The first step to be taken in case of medical negligence is to file a proper complaint to the State Medical Council against the concerned doctor, practitioner or authority. 2. The victim may file a complaint via the consumer court or a criminal court a per the nature of the negligence. 3. But one must note that a lawsuit against a hospital leads to a long drawn out court battle that will end up being a very costly affair. 4. If the victim wishes to receive monetary compensation, the best way would be to approach a consumer court. Once a complaint is filed, the consumer court investigates the claim. 5. In some cases, they can even suspend the concerned doctor’s license if he or she is found responsible for gross negligence. 6. The victim can instead choose to approach a Patient-Advocate, who is someone who conveys medical duty owed to the patient. 7. In case of a breach, the patient advocate will inform the victims of the steps they are to take. The patient-advocate will also advise the patient with regards to monetary compensation, legal disposition and other such things.
question iconShirts not delivered after the payment and refund also not done by the supplier
Dear Client, If after repeated requests no action is taken , you can go to the consumer forum or the consumer court and file a complaint against the supplier. Yes there you can include negligence and mental stress and payment for that.