My boyfriend is torturing me and blackmailing me me My boyfriend is torturing me and blackmailing me me

He is abusing me and forcing me to stay with him. He is comming around my house and tried to harm me . He is making my life so uneasy ?..he is putting false accusation on me and threatenes me if I shared anything to anyone he is going to expose my privacy to my family..and blackmailing about posting my private photos to family ?.. please help me out....iam having so much trouble..i can't focus on anything as iam a student it's harming a lot ?this is so disturbing ?


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.You need to tell you parents and then make a harassment complaint in your nearest police station against your boyfriend

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconMarital rape - friend of mine
Ask your friend to immediately file a divorce suit along with maintenance case for her monthly financial support to survive. Before the local police station she must lodge a complaint against her husb...
question iconDomestic violence and abuse by wife and in-laws
You must lodge a FIR against your wife and parents in law before your local police station for such brutal torture against you both physically and mentally. If the local police authority refuses to lo...
question iconHusband is doing cruelty
Dear Client, Unke upar jo charges lage honge aapke complaint ke badd issliye jail hua tha. Aur abhi agar aap divorce nahi chahte toh phir aap mediation centre mein kahe ki apko divorce nahi chahiye au...
question iconI am a 16 years old girl and I am suffering from regular domestic violence
Dear client, 8793088814 call this number and raise complaint against your father and uncle first. There are many NGOs in India that help the girls who have undergone domestic violence. SHEHEROES is...
question iconHarrassment made by mother in law
Dear Madam, U can file domestic violence case against your mother in law and get a restraint order and further Hon'ble Supreme Court says that the daughter in law stay in matrimonial house and mother...