Money Loaned - I have given 35K Money Loaned - I have given 35K

I have given 35K to one of my friend with the promise of returning the money, but the person is not responding to my calls and messages when I am asking my money back. I need to know if there is a legal way I can approach the person in order to get my money back please.
Note - there is nothing is writing

It is a small amount and you cannot recover in legal way since legal expenses are more than the amount you lent.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can approach the Court and file for a suit regarding the same.

question iconAncestral property - My two grand fathers are brothers
Dear Sir, Yes, if there is no injunction from any civil court then they can sell the property legally without disclosing the same to the legal heirs of the deceased sister.
question iconDivore case section 24 interim maintenance
Dear Sir, Law is to be enlarged and as it is not enlarged so u may apply existing law i.e., for recovery of any money more than 3 years arrears can't be claimed in civil cases and more than 12 months...
question iconFalse DV case
Dear Sir, U have to immediately hire a senior advocate who can handle your case diligently. Because Court may dispose of the case hurriedly due to direction issued by HC.
question iconWhat if builder is not following Rera judgement order
Against the said order of the learned court, you must file an execution case for non compliance of the order passed by the learned court against Ansal Builder.
question iconDOB change in birth certificate
Kindly make an declaration affidavit from the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate Court and then submit an application for correction of date of birth on the birth certificate. The concerned authority shall...