Blackmail - I was just listening to music on road Blackmail - I was just listening to music on road

I was just listening to music on road so the family got disturbed they told me to turn off so turned off and went home. On next day couple went to police station and were lodging complaint against me on sexual harassment. So family apologized and asked them take back the complaint. Now they are blackmailing me to not come in area otherwise they will lodge the FIR. I stay there how can i live there keep me blackmailing me?

It is a very sensitive issue and that family seems to blackmail not only you but also other persons. Better collect data and lodge a complaint with Police.

A.Sir if they go ahead with complaint you can seek for a lawyer and also file a case for harassment, and you shave to proof your innocence so try to contain as much evidence as possible

question iconMarital rape - friend of mine
Ask your friend to immediately file a divorce suit along with maintenance case for her monthly financial support to survive. Before the local police station she must lodge a complaint against her husb...
question iconDomestic violence and abuse by wife and in-laws
You must lodge a FIR against your wife and parents in law before your local police station for such brutal torture against you both physically and mentally. If the local police authority refuses to lo...
question iconHusband is doing cruelty
Dear Client, Unke upar jo charges lage honge aapke complaint ke badd issliye jail hua tha. Aur abhi agar aap divorce nahi chahte toh phir aap mediation centre mein kahe ki apko divorce nahi chahiye au...
question iconI am a 16 years old girl and I am suffering from regular domestic violence
Dear client, 8793088814 call this number and raise complaint against your father and uncle first. There are many NGOs in India that help the girls who have undergone domestic violence. SHEHEROES is...
question iconHarrassment made by mother in law
Dear Madam, U can file domestic violence case against your mother in law and get a restraint order and further Hon'ble Supreme Court says that the daughter in law stay in matrimonial house and mother...