Civil - f 2 defendant are parties Civil - f 2 defendant are parties

In civil case if 2 defendant are parties, but only one is appearing/ contesting

Is it legal,

The Court will place the other Defendant as ex-parte and judgment may be passed against him.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, it can be done, however, the other defendant should appear before the court.

question iconPG owner demanding extra rent
First of all, since its middle of the month then he should have charged half the rent and moreover if you have served him the leaving notice prior to two months of leaving then he should not charge yo...
question iconEWS Certificate - my income is below 8 lakh
No you shall not be entitled to get an EWS Certificate since your family's annual income is more than 8 lacs in total.
question iconCase transfer from one district court to another in different state
Hi client, The High court holds the power,for transferring a case from one district to another district court. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconThe mortgage loan borrower absconding
Dear Sir, The Bankers might have colluded with your sister and advanced loan on joint property. You may go to Debt Recovery Tribunal etc and stop selling of property by the Bankers.
question iconAssociation try to Snatch car parking and Creating problems after I filed a case
Dear Sir, Such mental and financial harassments being committed by Housing Associations against its selected flat owners. If you are not comfortable with the atmosphere you may simply sell the propert...