default in refunding my fixed deposit and interest default in refunding my fixed deposit and interest

I and my wife had invested Rupees one lakh each in three year fixed deposit in a company called Future Enterprises limted /Big bazar.The company is shut down and no response in refunding my principal. It has stopped paying interest since the beginning of 2022

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, when a company shuts down, unless a tiny amount of the investment is redeemed through the sale of any company assets, investors lose all of their money.

question iconLetter to bank for settlement
Dear Client If you are looking for settlement with the credit card company then you can send them a letter and proposal for the same and you can take the help of a lawyer for this.
question iconPossession of Property by Bank without serving notice & settlement time
Dear Client The Bank can do so only after sending a notice under SARFAESI Act and not without informing you through the notice. If the bank has not informed you then you can take legal action against...
question iconIndebted to Moneylenders
If you have given signed cheques to the moneylenders as a guarantor on behalf of your father then if he fails to pay the due loans in full within the specified time then the money lenders shall take a...
question iconMy account turned NPA and the bank took symbolic possession.
You should immediately contact any good advocate of Hon'ble High Court and consult with him along with all the relevant documents regarding the said loan dispute. Immediately action should be taken on...
question iconHarassment on Credit Card Loan
Dear Client, If the due period is over then they will call as to be confirmed when are you going to return the money. And as you have stopped after a certain time. And if the due is not over then you...