Domestic violence - My father is very cruel man Domestic violence - My father is very cruel man

My father is very cruel man. And he always threatened my mother to kill her.
Abusing and fighting is everydays task for him.
My mother is 50 years old and father 55.
All of the members of family is working. We have to stay out all day long. And mother living alone at house for the day.
M worried about her.
Is there any legal action i can take against my father to let him know that he can punshed for this

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, a case for harassment can be filed against your father in this situation.

There are several provisions under domestic violence Act. First confirm whether your mother is ready to lodge complaint against your father.

question iconMarital rape - friend of mine
Ask your friend to immediately file a divorce suit along with maintenance case for her monthly financial support to survive. Before the local police station she must lodge a complaint against her husb...
question iconDomestic violence and abuse by wife and in-laws
You must lodge a FIR against your wife and parents in law before your local police station for such brutal torture against you both physically and mentally. If the local police authority refuses to lo...
question iconHusband is doing cruelty
Dear Client, Unke upar jo charges lage honge aapke complaint ke badd issliye jail hua tha. Aur abhi agar aap divorce nahi chahte toh phir aap mediation centre mein kahe ki apko divorce nahi chahiye au...
question iconI am a 16 years old girl and I am suffering from regular domestic violence
Dear client, 8793088814 call this number and raise complaint against your father and uncle first. There are many NGOs in India that help the girls who have undergone domestic violence. SHEHEROES is...
question iconHarrassment made by mother in law
Dear Madam, U can file domestic violence case against your mother in law and get a restraint order and further Hon'ble Supreme Court says that the daughter in law stay in matrimonial house and mother...