cybercrime and blackmailing cybercrime and blackmailing

my ex bf from faridabad is blackmailing and sharing my nudes to frnds and family i have proof against him what shall i do.what action police will take if i lodge a complaint please help me


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you should immediately lodge a complaint regarding this matter.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

Dear Client, Inform your Bank immediately, Inform your bank within the three days of fraud. You can inform them via SMS, email, toll-free number, customer care, visit their website, or simply by visi...
question iconPolice does not take any action against criminals
Hi client, You can file a petition under the Section 156 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973, for letting the officer do the needful. Contact an advocate immeadiately. Thanks and Regards Simi Pa...
question iconFradulent practice of job scam
Dear Client If you have lost money in scam then you should go the nearest police station and lodge a complaint as you have been a victim of a cyber crime.
question iconBlackmail - Meri ek gf thi
Dear Client You should not post or make the pictures viral else you will again have one more case against you. If they have filed a case then you need to fight the case with all evidence and win it.
question iconAbout cyber crime
Dear Client In this case you should report this to your bank and then accordingly you should return the money to them who credited to your account.