Warning for the forceful relationship Warning for the forceful relationship

Sir / mam, I'm 20 years old, my friend ,who is 19 year old is acting madly. In her family she is saying that I'll marry only that boy anyhow. Although the boy don't want to marry her, neither he did anything ( no proposal, no physical relation) . She is acting madly like putting sindoor, wearing bangles etc openly in her family. Her father called me and he was saying, if something happens to my daughter you'll see what will happen next.

Will you please advice me, what to do next and makes things okay?


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can approach your nearby police station and give an application regarding the same. This will prevent you from legal action to some extent.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconFather doesn't look after me and my two sisters
Your mother can file a complaint before the Family Court for the Restitution of Conjugal rights I. E. To live together as a husband and wife. If your father has not divorced your mother and living a...
question iconBoyfriend cheated me
Dear client, In case your boyfriend had made a false promise of marriage and exploited you emotionally and physically. Then you can file a criminal case against him. If you have sufficient proof as...
question iconProperty disputes - my mother has die 2 yr before
Dear Client Your question is ambiguous and not clear. You can write in Hindi clearly and then we will be able to answer your query better. Hope to hear from you soon.
question iconRights of daughter in law after marriage
Dear Sir, As of right a daughter-in-law cannot claim separate residence. The law laid by Hon’ble Supreme Court is as follows: =========================================================================...
question iconlegaly seperation from brother
Dear Sir, u r not liable to pay any maintenance under any provision of any enactment to your brother. He is grown up and swallowed all the properties of your properties and he can't claim any mainten...