Shirts not delivered after the payment and refund also not done by the supplier Shirts not delivered after the payment and refund also not done by the supplier

I had a deal with a shirts supplier in New Delhi to supply shirts to be given to our friends & relatives during our family function as gifts. Its purely a personal use.
Placed order during first week of August 2022 for 50+ shirts to the value of nearly 23000 Rs.
Supplier didnt send the shirts but sent a courier booking initially. Then he said he would refund the amount. Untill now he has not sent the shirts or not refunded the paid money. Nowadays he is not responding to my whatsapp messages also. All communications were on whatsapp and back-up available as evidence. How to file a complaint and get my money? can i include some amount for the stress i underwent due to his negligence? since he not honored the order, i was forced to order from a local supplier on emergency basis. Underwent & undergoing mental pain as well.. please guide me.


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
If after repeated requests no action is taken , you can go to the consumer forum or the consumer court and file a complaint against the supplier. Yes there you can include negligence and mental stress and payment for that.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconFlipkart refund has not been credited since 1 month
Dear Sir, When you are dealing online you have to face such risks. For so small amount you cannot fight by going to Consumer forum to exercise your rights. Anyway threaten to put bad ranking in the so...
question iconTravel tour package Refund
Dear Client It all depends on what kind of terms and conditions you had agreed for while booking the tour package and what were the refund policies in case of cancellation. Basis that you can surely a...
question iconServices not provided by the association
Dear Client Firstly you can deliver a legal notice to the Association mentioning about your problem and wait for their reply and after that you can also go for court proceedings. Hope it helps.
question iconNeed Refund for services not availed
Dear Client Firstly you need to check your invoice and contract details if they do not have refund policy and you have purchased the particular plan then you can not claim. But there are certain grou...
question iconFood shop manager misbehaved
Hi client, There are certain policies especially for the food industry that once you order the food you cannot cancel it but the way the shopkeeper has behaved with you, was not fair. As for legal act...