Change in surname in death certificate and share certificate. Change in surname in death certificate and share certificate.

My late grandfather is holding a share certificate in a name of CHANDRAKANT K. SHAH while in death certificate and any other legal documents are in a name of CHANDRAKANT K. DESAI. There is no other proof with SHAH surname neither any aafidavit Stating BOTH PERSONS ARE SAME made by him.
Due to differences in surname company is not converting physical share certificate into demat.
Kindly give me the possible ways to prove both persons with different surname are same.

A.Dear client,
You should approach the “Municipality or MRO office” from where the certificate was obtained. Obtain Death Certificate Update/correction Form' from the respective counter or write in a paper to apply.

question iconEWS certificate
Dear Client, Can you kindly provide me with some details of what exactly the situation is and also contact an advocate who specializes in property laws.
question iconChanging my DOB on my 10th, 12th marksheet and certificates
Dear Client You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth....
question iconProperty Documentation
Dear Sir, Such documents are invalid documents. Ask the builder to execute proper registered document otherwise your sister cannot get any rights.
question iconSchool is not giving us intermediate certificate since 3 years
Dear Client Meet the Principal of the school on person and request the TC to be given, ask the school to give in writing why they are not giving TC certificate . There after also they are rejecting t...
question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.