Obtain Certified copy of property , original papers missing Obtain Certified copy of property , original papers missing

I want to obtain Certified copy of the property. Please tell me what is the process in kanpur Uttar Pradesh

Visit the Sub-Registrar's office where your property is registered and make an application to get the certified copy of your sale deed after the waiting period. Then, prepare an Affidavit on stamped paper. You have to state everything that happened and sign an undertaking. And for online Using the IGRSUP portal, one can access online certified copy of deeds, stamp duty details, information on specific properties, etc.

question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.
question iconDOB change on 10th marksheet
Revised CBSE Rules of correction/change in name/DoB are as under Dear Sir, The following link explains you how to change. http://cbse.nic.in/faq/revised_dob_name_corr_rules_2015.pdf Rules regarding Co...
question iconDob change in my 10th marksheet
Dear Client See, you can not change your date of birth in your 10th class marksheet but you can make changes again in your adhaar card. As you have already changed your adhaar card dob before, you ca...
question iconRegarding OBC NCL Certificate
hi client, No you are not eligible to get the said certificate because of the income criteria of your father. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconRegarding Document misuse
Dear Client No your share can not be revoked.It would be better that you can challenge this issue in the civil court Hope it helps.