Obtain Certified copy of property , original papers missing Obtain Certified copy of property , original papers missing

I want to obtain Certified copy of the property. Please tell me what is the process in kanpur Uttar Pradesh


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
Visit the Sub-Registrar's office where your property is registered and make an application to get the certified copy of your sale deed after the waiting period. Then, prepare an Affidavit on stamped paper. You have to state everything that happened and sign an undertaking. And for online Using the IGRSUP portal, one can access online certified copy of deeds, stamp duty details, information on specific properties, etc.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconEWS certificate
Dear Client, Can you kindly provide me with some details of what exactly the situation is and also contact an advocate who specializes in property laws.
question iconChanging my DOB on my 10th, 12th marksheet and certificates
Dear Client You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth....
question iconProperty Documentation
Dear Sir, Such documents are invalid documents. Ask the builder to execute proper registered document otherwise your sister cannot get any rights.
question iconSchool is not giving us intermediate certificate since 3 years
Dear Client Meet the Principal of the school on person and request the TC to be given, ask the school to give in writing why they are not giving TC certificate . There after also they are rejecting t...
question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.