Police verification failed for Tatkal passport Police verification failed for Tatkal passport

I received a letter from the Ministry of External Affairs that my police verification failed reason stated "THE APPLICANT OUT OF STATION SO DO NOT POSSIBLE POLICE VERIFICATION" which is not true. The Policeman from local PS came home checked all documents and even clicked the photos of the same. Further, I am already abroad for work and will return after a month. Pls guide.

You cannot obtain a passport without police verification. But, if you apply under the Tatkaal scheme with required documents, passport can be issued on Post police verification basis (i.e. police verification would be done after the issuance of passport).

Subhashis Paul

A.You may intimate the whole incident to the concerned authority by writing an official letter but the fact is true that you are not present during the police verification process so it will be better for you to be present physically in your home town for police verification or else you may get delayed from the concerned authority.

question iconEWS certificate
Dear Client, Can you kindly provide me with some details of what exactly the situation is and also contact an advocate who specializes in property laws.
question iconChanging my DOB on my 10th, 12th marksheet and certificates
Dear Client You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth....
question iconProperty Documentation
Dear Sir, Such documents are invalid documents. Ask the builder to execute proper registered document otherwise your sister cannot get any rights.
question iconSchool is not giving us intermediate certificate since 3 years
Dear Client Meet the Principal of the school on person and request the TC to be given, ask the school to give in writing why they are not giving TC certificate . There after also they are rejecting t...
question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.