I JOINED IN A COLLEGE and submitted my original certificates but SOME CIRCUMSTANCES I LEFT THE COLLEGE and asking to pay 6 months' salary , I was paid the amount due to I want experience letter and for certificates now i want file case against on that organisation ,now my question is how can i approach to file a case in court


Responded 1 week ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
First of all why you want to file the case against the organisation. What are the difficulties you were or are facing then you can send a legal notice against the organisation. And may file a suit against them.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconemployment termination
Dear Client An employer can terminate the employee following the terms and conditions of the employment agreement. Yes the facts and circumstances present at the time of termination will be important...
question iconResignation before end of service bond.
Dear Sir, u just ignore their calls and messages. for such meagre amount they may not approach court to recover the amount. The law on this point is as follows: -------------------------------------...
question iconGratuity Claims - have set up a new entity as an LLP firm
Dear Sir, it depends upon the mutual understanding between old company and new company. But, under any circumstances the eligible employees can't be denied gratuity.
question iconDual Employement , Asking for recovery.
Since you were on notice period in your previous company therefore you haven't received the release letter from that company and in the same time you started working in another company without informi...
question iconSalary of appointed Director
You must send a legal notice to the concerned authority for making the payment of your due salary within 15 days from the receipt of your legal notice but if they fail to comply with your legal notice...