Father's Name spelling correction Father's Name spelling correction

1 year ago

FATHER NAME DOES NOT TALLY WITH THE CERTIFICATE UPLOADED BY me for admission in IGNOU, now IGNOU has asked me to KINDLY UPLOAD DULY SELF ATTESTED ORIGINAL AFFIDAVIT REGARDING THE CHANGE OF FATHER NAME, whats the process and how to get the same online? I am Ajay Sahay from New Delhi (South Delhi region), Kindly suggest. Thanks

You can go to a magistrate office and get an affidavit for the change of your father's name and then upload it to them.

Subhashis Paul

A.You need to get a first class magistrate affidavit done for making the correction of your father's name.

question iconPermanent Education Number
Dear Client, Personal Education Number or “PEN” is an initiative of the National Informatic Centre(NIC), Govt. of India, to create a unique identification number across all Education platforms. PEN wo...
question iconDo we need NOC from society if a married daughter stays in parents' empty flat
Dear Client, Instead of an L & L Agreement, ask your father to nominate your name as a nominee or change the existing nomination(if any) in favour of you in respect of the said flat/apartment to the S...
question iconWhere to complaint against a person who use fake EWS certificate
Dear Client, Whistle Blowers Protection Act, 2015 is an Act of the Parliament of India that provides a mechanism to investigate alleged corruption and misuse of power by public servants and also prote...
question iconhow to take judgement copy if the case is disposed
Dear Client, You can get a certified copy of the judgment from the Concerned court if you are a party to the case. You have to fill up an application form for the issue of CC and pay the required fees...
question iconEws validity
Dear sir It is valid for particular financial only. It seems you have taken it at the fag end of 2023. Better take another ews certificate.