Father's Name spelling correction Father's Name spelling correction

FATHER NAME DOES NOT TALLY WITH THE CERTIFICATE UPLOADED BY me for admission in IGNOU, now IGNOU has asked me to KINDLY UPLOAD DULY SELF ATTESTED ORIGINAL AFFIDAVIT REGARDING THE CHANGE OF FATHER NAME, whats the process and how to get the same online? I am Ajay Sahay from New Delhi (South Delhi region), Kindly suggest. Thanks

Responded 1 week ago

You can go to a magistrate office and get an affidavit for the change of your father's name and then upload it to them.

Subhashis Paul

Responded 1 week ago

A.You need to get a first class magistrate affidavit done for making the correction of your father's name.

question iconPolice verification failed for Tatkal passport
You may intimate the whole incident to the concerned authority by writing an official letter but the fact is true that you are not present during the police verification process so it will be better f...
question iconRelated to EWS certificate
Dear client, To be eligible for EWS certificate, your family's gross annual income should be below Rs. 8 lakhs. This includes income from all sources such as agriculture, salary, business, etc. for t...
question iconObtain Certified copy of property , original papers missing
Dear Client, Visit the Sub-Registrar's office where your property is registered and make an application to get the certified copy of your sale deed after the waiting period. Then, prepare an Affidavit...
question iconChange in surname in death certificate and share certificate.
Dear client, You should approach the “Municipality or MRO office” from where the certificate was obtained. Obtain Death Certificate Update/correction Form' from the respective counter or write in a p...
question iconChange of date of birth
Dear client, Fill the birth certificate application form online. You need to follow the instructions after signing in. Pay online for the service and then, save the receipt in your PC. Later, come alo...