I JOINED IN A COLLEGE and submitted my original certificates but SOME CIRCUMSTANCES I LEFT THE COLLEGE and asking to pay 6 months' salary , I was paid the amount due to I want experience letter and for certificates now i want file case against on that organisation ,now my question is how can i approach to file a case in court


Responded 1 day ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
First of all why you want to file the case against the organisation. What are the difficulties you were or are facing then you can send a legal notice against the organisation. And may file a suit against them.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconPayment pending with employer - salary hike agreement
Dear Client You should look for a lawyer or an advocate who can help you in this way by reading your employment agreements and other documents. You should approach him as a group and look for some amicable solution. Hope it helps
question iconDual employment - I have joined a company
Dear Client, As you will be released on March, you could just ask the new company to extend your joining for some days maybe due to medical reasons or something.
question iconCompany asks for Shift Extension regularly
Dear Client, If according to your company policy they are overworking for 1 hr then there are no specific legal actions that can be taken.
question iconApprenticeship Act - maternity benefit
Dear Client Section 13 in Apprenticeship Rules 1992 clearly states: A female apprentice with one surviving child may be granted maternity leave for a period of 90 days from the date of its commencement without payment of stipend and the apprenticeship training period shall be extended accordingly. The monthly stipend shall be paid to the apprentice during such extended period.] Hope it helps.
question iconRelieving - company doesnot give the immediate relieving
Dear Client You can send them a legal notice asking them to relieve you as per the employment offer letter and term and conditions or else you will be forced to file a case against them for breach of terms of contract and seek compensation from them. Hope it helps.