Responded 1 week ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
The credit/debit card/Net bnaking holder or account holder should lodge a complaint with the concerned bank and block the card or account immediately.
Information should be collected from the concerned bank regarding the mode /description of the transaction.
1. Collect Bank statement from the concerned bank of last six months.
2. Make a copy of SMSs received related to the alleged transactions.
3. Copy of your bank pass book.
4. Copy of your ID proof and address proof as shown in the bank records.
5. Lodge a complaint in your nearest Police Station explaining complete incident along with the above mentioned documents.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconFradulent practice of job scam
Dear Client If you have lost money in scam then you should go the nearest police station and lodge a complaint as you have been a victim of a cyber crime.
question iconBlackmail - Meri ek gf thi
Dear Client You should not post or make the pictures viral else you will again have one more case against you. If they have filed a case then you need to fight the case with all evidence and win it.
question iconAbout cyber crime
Dear Client In this case you should report this to your bank and then accordingly you should return the money to them who credited to your account.
question iconFraud case - I informed in SBI bank
Dear Sir, It is not so easy to get refund or he may not get refund until you get issue a legal notice and approach Consumer Court.
question iconTechnological Problems
Yes your opinion and view both are absolutely correct but still you need to have a direct advocate for better remedy and solution.