Refund of Rs.80000 deposited at Kolors, Palavakkam Refund of Rs.80000 deposited at Kolors, Palavakkam

Myself Shanti and on 11th of September, 2022, I had visited the Kolors Adyar branch for an enquiry of a Laser Hair Removal. The executive who attended me very well influenced me and manipulated me to make a purchase of Weight loss and Laser Treatment by mentioning a one time offer etc. Even i got fooled by the Kolors executive and after all the manipulation, the team succeeded to get the payment of Rs.80500 from me, by offering me mny add on services and by telling me that I will get 100 % Result in the desired time frame.

After making the payment and when i was taken to the first service of Weight Loss service, from the first session onwards, the service person (person who was giving treatment) started manipulating and influencing to choose for a upgrading the package by making additional payment for desired results and they started making me believe that, the package that i have opted for, was not going to help me in any weight loss and therefore I needed to take another treatment. I took around 4 sittings in this category and every time i am entering the treatment room, they started manipulating me and force me to upgrade my treatment package. After getting 2 or 3 sessions I noticed that the place is maintained in a very unhygienic way and the towels and bedsheets were being used again and again on different customers without being cleaned or washed. Even the use and throw sheets were being used several times. I also started facing several issues with my body after going through the machines which were used very harshly on the stomach area and the sauna heat blanket with high temperature and i started getting skin burns. Even though this was informed to the available professionals but it was not considered.

Further, the 2nd service opted by me was Laser Hair Removal along with the weight loss package. During my enquiry time, i had clearly asked the executive about the side effects of the treatment and also checked whether the Laser Treatment would make any damage to the tattoos on my skin. But in a hurry to make me do the payment and for getting the business upfront, the executive had given me assurance that, no damage will happen to any part of my skin and the Laser that Kolors offers is completely safe. But during my first session itself, the Laser machine was giving me severe shocks and burns on my tattoo part of the skin. And also given me dark patches on my skin, making my skin look more ugly. I want to discontinue the services and get the refund of the money. As it is not a small amount to be neglected. This company is a fraud and have made false promises to many customers and have fooled them, the same way, they fooled me

Subhashis Paul

A.Ma'am you should send a legal notice to the concerned company regarding refund of paid amount including compensation. If the concerned company fails to pay back on time then you must file a complaint before the District Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission of your local jurisdiction against the concerned company for its fraudulent activities.

question iconFlipkart refund has not been credited since 1 month
Dear Sir, When you are dealing online you have to face such risks. For so small amount you cannot fight by going to Consumer forum to exercise your rights. Anyway threaten to put bad ranking in the so...
question iconReturning product
Dear Madam, You may issue a legal notice threatening to approach Police and consumer forum claiming huge compensation.
question iconTravel tour package Refund
Dear Client It all depends on what kind of terms and conditions you had agreed for while booking the tour package and what were the refund policies in case of cancellation. Basis that you can surely a...
question iconServices not provided by the association
Dear Client Firstly you can deliver a legal notice to the Association mentioning about your problem and wait for their reply and after that you can also go for court proceedings. Hope it helps.
question iconNeed Refund for services not availed
Dear Client Firstly you need to check your invoice and contract details if they do not have refund policy and you have purchased the particular plan then you can not claim. But there are certain grou...