DOB change in birth certificate DOB change in birth certificate

my DOB in all documents like passport,aadar,shool certificate,drving licence,voters id,are same 04/03/1982 but i recently get my birth certificate from online is different date 18/07/1982, how can i change my birth date and month in birth certificate

it may be technical fault or data entry fault. U may immediately approach concerned Office and get it corrected otherwise, u have to face lot of trouble in future.

prashanth kanaran

Honorable sir,

i need to approach first Judicial Magistrate Court for declaration affidavit or concerned office? please let me know.
thanks for the answer.

Subhashis Paul

A.Kindly make an declaration affidavit from the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate Court and then submit an application for correction of date of birth on the birth certificate. The concerned authority shall do the necessary changes according to the relevant documents.

prashanth kanaran

THANK YOU SIR FOR HTE RESPOND

question iconRemovel of defendant name from partitiond suit
Dear Sir, She may file consent written statement saying that she has no objection to decree the suit. Her name formally will be there on the records.
question iconFor cibil score update
Dear Sir, Let them file a suit which will take several years to be disposed off. In the meanwhile u may get in touch with concerned authorities and see that cibil score be updated.
question iconMoney is not returning
Dear Sir, If you are in good books with that person then take atleast postdated cheques so that you can file cheque bounce case otherwise approach Police and they may able to get cheques from him.
question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.