Gratuity Claims - have set up a new entity as an LLP firm Gratuity Claims - have set up a new entity as an LLP firm

I have set up a new entity as an LLP firm I have other companies with same Directors / Partners my queries are
1) can i transfer my existing employees from one of my entity to the newly formed entity
2) in case of transfer do I need to pay Gratuity to the eligible employees or that liability also gets transferred to the newly formed entity for employees who might be working for more than 5 years in my other Company.

it depends upon the mutual understanding between old company and new company. But, under any circumstances the eligible employees can't be denied gratuity.

question iconNotice Period
Dear Sir, U can ask your employee to continue to serve for notice period as there is a relevant clause in your offer letter.
question iconRemove from job without intimation
HI client, Send them a legal notice through your advocate,as the reason for such termination cannot be refused including the other factors too. Thanks and Regards SIMI PAUL
question iconForced Resignation
Dear Sir, You may contact the following authority: Please approach the following authority or similar authority in a state The Office Commissioner of Labour Karmika Bhavan, Dairy Circle, Bannergh...
question iconPlace of filing FIR or complaint against Employer
Dear Client it would be better to compliant at the nearest police station of the companies jurisdiction. Hope it helps
question iconAttestation form for government job
Dear Sir, yes you are entitled for Government Job, because any punishment including effect of substantial punishment ends 2 years from its effect.