False DV case False DV case

My wife filed 498A and separately filed false DV case and got the order from high court to dispose the case within 60 days. What should be my counter and how to face it along with evidences and witness.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Sir,
U have to immediately hire a senior advocate who can handle your case diligently. Because Court may dispose of the case hurriedly due to direction issued by HC.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.
question iconLand Issue
Dear Sir, You have to approach directly to the High Court and get a stay order on such circular or notification issued in respect of your land which is being enjoyed by you for more than 30 years.
question iconInjuction Suit
Dear Sir, U must file a suit for declaration in respect of your accrued right on the basis of Easementary and ancillary relief may be claimed for injunction. Please read the following: --------------...
question iconKarnataka 2A creamy layer clarification
EQUIVALENT POSTS FOR OBC CREAMY LAYER.. PLEASE VISIT FOLLOWING LINK CAREFULLY http://www.ncbc.nic.in/Writereaddata/Supplementary%20Creamy%20Layer%20Report%20241115%20final%20at%20430PM%20Corrected%20b...