ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Domestic violence
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1938)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (544)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (543)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1844)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (253)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2731)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (133)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Domestic violence

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

Dear sir/madem apna jesa btaya tha domestic violence me sction 125,498, n DV act, dal skti hu husbnd pe or his family pe, g mene us pr abhi 125 kia tha, bt vo peshi pe ni aya notice gia fmly boli bhag gia bedkhl b h,n court ne against him publish oder kia, bt ek us pr mene police station me 498 ki complain b ki thi hsbnd pe n all fmly,biyan b de diye, kya ese me ,me un sb pr 498 lgvakr fyda he,means vo unone bedkhl krke bhga dia ldka, ese me dv act, ya 498 case dal kr benifit he,.... 2nd qua. Unki fmly ka nam b h polic complain m kya sir/madem vo pesh jonge bcz bedkhl kr dia ldka bchaav ke liye, fmly ka loss he kuch?
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Client,
Please write in English for better understanding or ask somebody to write for you.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[0]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Harmeet Kaur

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 4 months ago

Sry sir i know jst simple n few im trying to undestnd u my meter as possible, actuly sir some month ago my law fmly n my husbend, no want im leave those home n with him my husbnd, and he leave me now im in my parents home, from 7 month,i want come back in my law home, but my father in law, rejected,no nominee to my husband into his property n home,(bedakhal).. This do my father in his wish ..means because he is no want im leave in his quation sir... i can leave his home, under law domestic violence act case..if i wil file this can on them on my husbnd n my laws family.... . Court can give me help in my rights ?


A. Dear Sir,
Please contact local advocate and continue your legal fight.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 4 months ago

Thx dear sir...actuly me middle class fmly se hu or drti thi case ,court etc. Bt apki fighting word se kfi himmt mili he......realy sir....thx..

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us