Maharera: Rera Payment Schedule on Pre-Rera Registration Maharera: Rera Payment Schedule on Pre-Rera Registration

Whether RERA payment structure should be followed or not in case of pre-rera registration and post-rera demand.
old(pre-rera) buyers suffer loss due to loss of interest on early payments(99.5% on last slab)

Builder took around 95% of agreement value on 28th slab and around 99.5% on Last slab(30th Slab)
Agreement was pre-rera dated 08-March-2016,
28th Slab onwards demand was post-rera.
As per my understanding of maharera payment structure only 70% payment should be done till last slab.
75% demand should come on completion of of the walls, internal plaster, floorings doors and windows
75% demand requirement is still incomplete in RERA website for this project.

Builder disagrees mentioning that agreement was done pre-rera so they follow agreement payment structure.
Please provide clarification on the same, whether RERA payment structure should be followed or not in case of pre-rera registration and post-rera demand.

It all depends upon agreement between you since it appears to be pre-RERA case.

question iconDelayed possession of shop in mall
Dear Sir, You may intensify the process for recovery of such amount with interest because the constructions may not be completed in near future. You may get issue a legal notice and then approach Cons...
question iconchange share certificate name of a flat in a society to wife's name
Dear Madam, U have to follow the procedure as may be prescribed by your society. NOrmally, u have to produce death certificate of your husband and family tree, if there are any other claimants then t...
question iconMy husband filed the child custody case
Dear Madam, You can contact any local advocate since the title and narration of the case are different. It is not known whether you want legal suggestions on custody of child or housing society matter...
question iconRegarding buying of plot
Dear Sir, you have to approach the advocate practising in Pune who will be more aquainted with the local laws and circulars.
question iconBrother refusing to sell property after taking 80% of amount
Dear Client It would be better to consult directly to you local Advocate it is advisable for you go through Court procedure. Hope it helps.