Maharera: Rera Payment Schedule on Pre-Rera Registration Maharera: Rera Payment Schedule on Pre-Rera Registration

Whether RERA payment structure should be followed or not in case of pre-rera registration and post-rera demand.
old(pre-rera) buyers suffer loss due to loss of interest on early payments(99.5% on last slab)

Builder took around 95% of agreement value on 28th slab and around 99.5% on Last slab(30th Slab)
Agreement was pre-rera dated 08-March-2016,
28th Slab onwards demand was post-rera.
As per my understanding of maharera payment structure only 70% payment should be done till last slab.
75% demand should come on completion of of the walls, internal plaster, floorings doors and windows
75% demand requirement is still incomplete in RERA website for this project.

Builder disagrees mentioning that agreement was done pre-rera so they follow agreement payment structure.
Please provide clarification on the same, whether RERA payment structure should be followed or not in case of pre-rera registration and post-rera demand.

It all depends upon agreement between you since it appears to be pre-RERA case.

question iconRegarding RERA rules applicable to Landowner.
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the term "promoter" has a broad definition that includes all forms of promoters, including developers, builders, GPA holders, colonisers, contractors, and landowners in real estate projects. As a result, anyone who develops and sells falls within the definition of a Promoter.
question iconSociety formation not happening even after 7yrs
Dear Sir, You may approach Deputy Secretary of Co-Operative Department of Government of Karnataka and lodge a complaint as housing society is not recognized and not registered as per the relevant enactments.
question iconDreamz infra real estate fraud
Dear Sir, CONSUMER COURT DECREE EXECUTION AND IMPLEMENTATION Format of affidavit for Execution Petition to District Consumer Disputes Distressal Forum under Section 25 and 27 of Consumer Protection Act. If the Opposite Party is not executing the order passed by the Consumer forum in a reasonable time and not filed any appeal against the order, the Complainant can file Execution Petition to execute the order of Consumer forum under Section 25 and impose penalty under Section 27 of the Consumer Protection Act on Respondent for Non Compliance. Sample Format of Affidavit for Execution Petition in District Consumer Forum: BEFORE THE HON'BLE CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL FORUM NEW DELHI EXECUTION PETITION NO___ OF 20___ IN COMPLAINT NO._____ OF 20__ IN THE MATTER OF: ____________ AND ANR COMPLAINANT/ PETITIONER VERSUS _______DEVELOPERS LTD & OTHERS OPPOSITE PARTIES/ RESPONDENTS AFFIDAVIT I, __________________, Son of Shri. _______________, aged about __ years, resident of ________________________________, New Delhi _____, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under: That I am one of the Complainants in the above matter and am well conversant with the facts and circumstances of the above Complaint and competent to depose the present Affidavit. 2. That this Hon'ble Forum passed order dated ____ in Original Complaint No____ dated ______ in favour of the Petitioner. 3. That the said orders of this Hon'ble Forum were duly served on the respondents by this Hon'ble Forum. Legally the service of the above orders is complete on the respondents. 4. That despite the orders of this Hon'ble forum having duly been served on and brought to the notice of the respondents, the respondents have not complied with the same within the specified period. 5. That the respondents have thus conducted themselves in the most reprehensible manner showing scant regard to the orders of this Hon'ble Forum which conduct on their part is palpably, manifestly and gravely contumacious and makes the contemnors /respondents liable to be dealt with in accordance with the law and punished severely for willfully, deliberately and intentionally flouting, defying and disobeying the authority of this Hon'ble forum. 6. That the interest of justice demands that the contemnors/respondents are dealt with and punished severely in accordance with the law for their willful, deliberate and intentional disobedience of the orders of this Hon'ble forum. Otherwise, if the contemnors are let go Scott free the litigant will lose their confidence and faith in the judicial proceedings. 7. That I have read and understood the contents the above Complaint filed on my behalf and I state that the contents whereof are true and correct to my personal knowledge and the submissions made therein are true and correct to my knowledge on the basis of legal advise received and believed to be correct. DEPONENT VERIFICATION I the Deponent above named do hereby verify that the contents of the above Affidavit are true and correct to my personal knowledge and nothing material has been concealed or falsely stated. Verified at New Delhi on this day ___of _________20__. DEPONENT Section 25 of Consumer Protection Act 1986 25. Enforcement of orders of the District Forum, the State Commission or the National Commission. (1) Where an interim order made under this Act is not complied with, the District Forum or the State Commission or the National Commission, as the case may be, may order the property of the person, not complying with such order to be attached. (2) No attachment made under sub-section (1) shall remain in force for more than three months at the end of which, if the non-compliance continues, the property attached may be sold and out of the proceeds thereof, the District Forum or the State Commission or the National Commission may award such damages as it thinks fit to the complainant and shall pay the balance, if any, to the party entitled thereto. (3) Where any amount is due from any person under an order made by a District Forum, State Commission or the National Commission, as the case may be, the person entitled to the amount may make an application to the District Forum, the State Commission or the National Commission, as the case may be, and such District Forum or the State Commission or the National Commission may issue a certificate for the said amount to the Collector of the district (by whatever name called) and the Collector shall proceed to recover the amount in the same manner as arrears of land revenue. Section 27 of Consumer Protection Act 1986 27. Penalties (1) Where a trader or a person against whom a complaint is made 2[or the complainant] fails or omits to comply with any order made by the District Forum, the State Commission or the National Commission, as the case may be, such trader or person 96 [or complainant] shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than one month but which may extend to three years, or with fine which shall not be less than two thousands rupees but which may extend to ten thousand rupees, or with both: (2) Notwithstanding anything contained in the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974), the District Forum or the State Commission or the National Commission, as the case may be, shall have the power of a Judicial Magistrate of the first class for the trial of offences under this Act, and on such conferment of powers, the District Forum or the State Commission or the National Commission, as the case may be, on whom the powers are so conferred, shall be deemed to be a Judicial Magistrate of the first class for the purpose of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974). (3) All offences under this Act may be tried summarily by the District Forum or the State Commission or the National Commission, as the case may be.
question iconLand status report(NOC) is ban
Certificate for Issuance of Land Status Report can be taken from the office of district south west delhi.
question iconRefund of Token amount for booking a flat
Dear Sir, You are entitled for refund as per rules as agreed between you. However, it may take time unless you go to Police and get atleast postdated cheque to secure your amount.