unauthorised occupation of govt land and unauthorized construction on it. unauthorised occupation of govt land and unauthorized construction on it.

Dear sir,
In the district of guntur some people started a church construction on govt land belonging to railway dept.
Please suggest how to protect govt land from such encroachment.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 3 years ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Sir,
Please get file PIL in High Court.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconPG owner demanding extra rent
First of all, since its middle of the month then he should have charged half the rent and moreover if you have served him the leaving notice prior to two months of leaving then he should not charge yo...
question iconEWS Certificate - my income is below 8 lakh
No you shall not be entitled to get an EWS Certificate since your family's annual income is more than 8 lacs in total.
question iconCase transfer from one district court to another in different state
Hi client, The High court holds the power,for transferring a case from one district to another district court. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconThe mortgage loan borrower absconding
Dear Sir, The Bankers might have colluded with your sister and advanced loan on joint property. You may go to Debt Recovery Tribunal etc and stop selling of property by the Bankers.
question iconAssociation try to Snatch car parking and Creating problems after I filed a case
Dear Sir, Such mental and financial harassments being committed by Housing Associations against its selected flat owners. If you are not comfortable with the atmosphere you may simply sell the propert...