Q. I m a poor man started travel agency business and got cheated by easemytrip

Kalyan Banerjee

Q.I m a poor man started travel agency business and got cheated by easemytrip
Dear sir,
My name is Kalyan Banerjee and I am a travel agent from Bangalore. I took a b2c whitelebel travel website from easemytrip.com and they have cheated me. I am a poor man and with lots of struggle I managed to make the website through them. In this website my customers are unable to book ticket properly and there are many other problems I complained to them but they dont solve. Even the customers money is getting stuck but ticket is not getting generated but then also they dont take any care. As it is a whitelebel website thats why I have no control over it except to listen to abusive words from my customers as the name and mobile number is mine in the website. I feel i have wasted my money and reputation because of them. Please help me to get my money back from the. They dont listen to me at all now a days and their manager is very rude and misbehaves with me. Please help me sir.

Regards,
Kalyan Banerjee

You may lodge a complaint with police and/or file a suit for recovery of amount.

A. ) Sir, send them a legal notice stating your problems and then ask them to to do the needful within a stipulated time period after receiving the same. In case they fail to do so please proceed with the proper legal steps. If you do not do this at the earliest your customers can take legal actions against you because they are booking the tickets through your portal and you will be liable.