Q. Land Dispute

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

Q.Land Dispute
My mother purchased the property of 5.00 acres through registered sale Deed same was implemented in the Revenue Records moreover the concerned Mandal Inspector of Surveys marked the spot with meds and bunds and located our land but now the legal heirs from whom my mother purchased the land with unsocial elements of the society are trying to grab our land the Original suit is pending at Court but local peoples are supporting to them and no one is coming for witness what is the solution now just left behind me

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You may produce your own people as witness and say that they are locals.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Placeholder image


Replied 5 months ago

Sir the opposite Counsel who is the Lawyer for Defendant have falsely written the document on his name for a share of 2.00 acres and more over he belongs to BJP when ever met him that he will tell only one reason that he blongs to BJP and the Big Political leaders are supporting him It is on the one side and on the other side he consulted the Local Leaders who belongs to BJP and some how managing the public and warning me that he will go to the High Court of Telangana, Sir is there any procedure that I can approach the Supreme Court for the Correct and Full fledged Law in my favour. My number is 0 9290881007 and I belongs to Telangana State. If your highness give a miss call I will recall you Sir.

Placeholder image


Replied 5 months ago

Sir as on todays scene due to involvement of political floor leaders every where we can find this type of problems all the peoples who are somehow political related are going in the same way. So now I request your highness there is no scope for my problem.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us