Q. Special court marriage

Placeholder image

Prince P

posted 5 months ago

Q.Special court marriage
Special court marriage me notice rokne ka koi tareeka hai??
Convertion karte hai to kya convertion kya sirf marriage ke paper par hoga ya sabhi document par name change karana padega??

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You have to approach personally to get more details as it requires so many suggestions.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us