Q. Validity of unregistered sale agreement

Anonymous

Q.Validity of unregistered sale agreement
I sold a agriculture land to a real estate broker on 15/12/2017, he paid advance money and made un registered agreement that balance will be payable in next 6month I.e upto 30/6/2018., and in the agreement he mentioned if he unable to pay within 6month he will pay interest @12% pa. and in the mean while he converted that agricultural land into plots..but till now (7/04/2019) he didn't full fill the promise,,he didn't give balance payment and he is not responding well and not ready to give balance payment..what I have to do now? Now land value also increased. I have used the advance given by that person to purchase another land. Now I don't have money to refund him the advance.please give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance

Every agreement registered or unregistered have three years limitation period irrespective of time limit mentioned in the agreement.