Q. legal opinion

abhijt naskar

Q.legal opinion
we are living in a house which was rented by my grandmother in the year 1937.the land lord used to give rent receipt for the rent recd. as days passed on my grandmother and the landlord expired.the the house rent was given to the son of the landlord and the rent was given by my aunty named mira kar and from 1971 due to some miss communication the rent was being deposited in the rent controller office.in the year 2012 the house was sold to the promoters without our consent meanwhile my aunty died and she was unmarried .we fought a case for our tenancy but court has rejected the plea telling that because she was unmarried so tenancy does not exists.meanwhile the promoters gave us a letter in the year 2012 telling that they are present landlord and we are their tenant. this case is going on from 2012 now what can we do regarding this matter.court has passed an order saying contested and dismissed now what we ca n do please help us in this matter. abhijit

A. ) you have prefer appeal or revision

A. ) Dear client in your matter there is need of deep advice after proper face to face consultation.kindly go through lawyer with all property documents and record.