ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice opinion
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. legal opinion

we are living in a house which was rented by my grandmother in the year 1937.the land lord used to give rent receipt for the rent recd. as days passed on my grandmother and the landlord expired.the the house rent was given to the son of the landlord and the rent was given by my aunty named mira kar and from 1971 due to some miss communication the rent was being deposited in the rent controller the year 2012 the house was sold to the promoters without our consent meanwhile my aunty died and she was unmarried .we fought a case for our tenancy but court has rejected the plea telling that because she was unmarried so tenancy does not exists.meanwhile the promoters gave us a letter in the year 2012 telling that they are present landlord and we are their tenant. this case is going on from 2012 now what can we do regarding this matter.court has passed an order saying contested and dismissed now what we ca n do please help us in this matter. abhijit
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. you have prefer appeal or revision

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear client in your matter there is need of deep advice after proper face to face consultation.kindly go through lawyer with all property documents and record.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us