ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Creating Noise in non-playing area
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Creating Noise in non-playing area

Our Apartment is wide apartment with 11 flats on every floor (4 floors).
Builder has left a minor landscape ( less than 750-800 sq ft approx) in between for no use ( initially planted gardens but now removed ) it !!!

But lately children’s are creating a huge nuisance, noisy , playing football and complete chaos for ground floor residents especially to me not allowing to sleep during afternoon hours or evening hours or weekends or holidays ..etc ...

Home is supposed to be a place to have a quite relax place but this has become very noisy ...i cannot sleep , cant work from home , cant attend office work , office conference calls nothing because the noise level is so much .... it has taken a hell lot out of me.....

first of all , i checked with the builder and they said this place is suppose to be a garden area with flowers nothing else not any playground for kids ....

Kindly help and suggest how to stop this mess
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 4 of 4 Responses

A. Sir firstly they are kids.
It is advised not to take any harsh steps against them.
Secondly as mentioned in your query that particular place was to be used as an area for flowers.
Approach to the management and propose the same. Either make it a flower bed or else, restrict that area.
The management should be the first authority you approach to. Then the police and at the very end the court.
Please keep in mind they are children and as children they will use any place which they find free to play. Also they shall not understand what problems you are facing due to their actions in their growing years.
As elders our job is to groom them, not scare them by force or fear.
Shreyash Mohta.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear client you can file complaint against them under private nuicence.kindly go through experienced lawyer.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear sir u will need to approach society management body and decided it

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
It is treated as a petty case under Police Act. You may approach police, local authority like Municipality and also a Civil Court and get appropriate directions to the parents of children to stop such nuisance.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us